Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A week with family

Aunt Lola, Eden, and Ethan came to visit a few weeks ago. We had so much fun.

Ethan and I wanted Eden's food all of the time.

I decided that I didn't really like baby food anymore and prefered to eat finger foods like Ethan. Here I am eating my turkey and cheese.

Bathtime--Ethan and I liked watching the water fill up. I thought the bath was fun for about a minute and then cried and wanted to get out.

I surprised Mommy and Daddy by loving the pool.

We went to the Richmond Zoo. Daddy is helping Eden feed the giraffes. She thought that was a lot of fun.

While we were eating lunch, a chicken came by and pecked a piece of my sandwich from my hand!


I had so much fun playing with my cousins. I can't wait until I see them again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One is great, two is fantastic and three is out of this world.... two boys and a girl..on their way to terrorize the Ragland's and the McCullough's...with the help of all of the grandparents...and we will love every second of it.

Alway ready to help you out kiddo's

Pop