Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkins and Cookies

Last weekend we carved the pumpkins we got from the pumpkin patch.
We carved Logan's first
Where did Kayley go?
Logan decided to use his hammer to clean it out.
Mommy's pumpkin had this inside.
Logan couldn't use the knife to carve so he used his saw.
This is Logan's Jack-o-lanturn
Kayley with her pumpkin.
FALL COOKIES
We also made cut out cookies.  Logan loved eating the dough.
"No more bites of dough Logan"---"1 more Mommy" 
Logan got to use his new rolling pin.
He loved using the cookie cutters.  The circle and moon were his favorites.

Daddy helped make cookies too.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey Amanda! I'm so glad to know you have a blog. I'll have to add you to my list so I can keep checking in. Your kids are so sweet. I spotted your mom in one of the pictures from an earlier post....and I think I saw your sister, too. Tell everyone I said hi!