Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's my 1st birthday!

Today was my birthday. Daddy came home early from work. I got to open a couple of presents--I have to wait until Saturday at my party to get the rest!



I got a Tennessee shirt.

I volunteered to put it on my head :)

Here is my first birthday cake. Mommy and Daddy helped me blow out the candle.

Unfortunately my pet smurf fell into the mixer.

I made such a mess that Daddy had to carry me upstairs to take a bath!

Luckily I have a the perfect suit for today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pet smurf thing cracks me up. Man he can be a mess.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to spend your first birthday.....all blue and HAPPY!!! These are great pictures of a handsome young man.....looks like he had a bit of help from his dad because this is the way I remember him eating.....:)

Happy Birthday Logan!!

Pop