Friday, August 31, 2007

My Birthday Party

Last week I turned one and all my grandparents came to town. Mommy was afraid no one would know it was my first birthday so she put up a couple of subtle reminders.



Before the party, while I was taking a nap, Nana, Grandma, and Daddy's cousin Stephanie all played the Nintendo Wii.



I was happy to see everyone and all the presents. Excellent.


To make sure I keep all my college football options open, I got UT, Texas Tech, and Central Michigan outfits. Go Red Chipeteers.



Here I am with Mommy and Daddy with the cakes that Mommy made.



I really enjoyed my cake.



Having 4 grandparents in the house drove me to start smoking. I was able to quit once they left.



Daddy said I was too spoiled and had to sleep outside. He did help me put up my tent though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One year old!!!!! It doesn't seem like that much time has passed since you were born....so many things to do,,,,,so little time!!
I have to drive mommy crazy, daddy oout of his mind and all of my grandparents to the store so they will buy me lots of stuff.....they sure are all great!!
I am glad that you invited us to your part...and look forward to the next one....or is that going to be number 2??

Lots of love to you,

Pop